FULL TIME SUMMER STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
BROADWAY BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Event & Marketing Assistant
Must be Returning to a Post-Secondary Institution in Fall
- May 1 – September 9, 2017
- Full Time (37.5 hours / week)
- $15/ Hour
- Assisting in the planning, marketing and delivery of major community-based events. This will allow the candidate to contribute to the overall development of this vibrant business and entertainment district.
- Designing and creating stakeholder communications. Including: internal and external promotional materials, emails, newsletters, social media posts and website content.
- Perform general administrative duties
- Strong interpersonal skills allowing the candidate to enjoy working with multiple stakeholder groups on several different projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong written communication abilities, formidable organizational skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to meet deadlines confidently.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Submit Cover Letter & Resume to:
Broadway Business Improvement District
Attn: Executive Director
Thank you to all applications. Submissions will not be reviewed until after the deadline. Successful candidates will be contacted.