PART TIME SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
BROADWAY BUSINESS IMRPOVEMENT DISTRICT
STREET MAINTENANCE SUPPORT
- May 1 – September 15, 2017
- 7 – 11 AM, Monday – Friday (20 hours/ week)
- $15 / Hour
- Assist in the maintenance and enhancement of the Broadway District’s streetscape; including but not limited to litter collection, sidewalk sweeping, flower pot and poster barrel maintenance.
- Conduct oneself with respect and integrity by being a friendly and helpful source of information for those visiting the area. A successful candidate will act as a face and first point of contact of the BBID, interacting on a daily basis with merchants and the general public.
- Report to the maintenance supervisor who will oversee daily routine and provide training and support in necessary areas.
- Successful applicant will receive a safety vest, gloves and an allowance toward work footwear.
- Be enthusiastic about working outside – in any conditions
- Must be physical fit with the ability to be on their feet all shift and to bend and lift up to 30lbs
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must possess previous gardening or flower care experience
- Have familiarity with the Broadway District and with Saskatoon
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
Application Deadline: April 16, 2017
Submit Cover Letter & Resume to:
Broadway Business Improvement District
Attn: Maintenance Supervisor
Thank you to all applicants. Submissions will not be reviewed until after the deadline. Successful candidates will be contacted.