The Broadway BID is excited to welcome Freshii to the street!
Located on Broadway in the 701 Building across from Victoria School on the corner of 11th Street,Freshii’s is the district’s newest restaurant to open its doors. Freshii has over 300 franchises in 85 Cities in 20 Countries and now here is Saskatoon!
Freshii has a commitment to be a green business which encompasses every part of their business: from packaging to waste, and marketing to store design.
- Everything you take from the store either biodegrades naturally to the earth or is easily recyclable.
- Shaking your meal in a biodegradable bag means they produce 5 to 7 times less of a carbon footprint than running even the most energy efficient dishwasher..
- Most of their packaging is made from eco-friendly vegetable starches, like corn or potatoes. It biodegrades quickly, leaving behind only carbon dioxide, biomass, and water.
- As the grow, stores are built smaller to use less materials, use more eco-friendly materials, consume less energy, and to take less from the Earth.
- The setup is simple: no energy-hungry dishwashers, hoods, ranges or ovens.
- They make use of online and mobile ordering and paperless marketing.
- They use only eco-friendly, natural cleaning products.
Check out their menu here featuring salads, wraps, bowls, burritos, soups, juices, and smoothies. Healthy eat-in, pre-order, and take away. Delicious!