Broadway 360 documents
Supporting documents from the development, planning and implementation of the Broadway 360 development plan.
All new development in the proposed B5B Commercial Zoning District and its corresponding Architectural Control District is required to conform to the B360 Design Guidelines.
- Broadway 360 Development Plan
- The Broadway 360° Development Plan is a joint initiative between the City of Saskatoon, the Broadway Business Improvement District (BBID) and the Nutana Community Association (NCA). The Plan is the result of a collaborative process that involved a broad representation of people in the community making contributions in a variety of ways.
- The Five Pillars of the Vision
- A short overview of the five core elements of the vision for developing the plan.
- B360 People & Process
- A brief overview of the who, what and how to the process of developing a plan for the Broadway district.
- Broadway B5 Map
- Map of the the proposed B5B zoning change.
- B360 Land Use Implementation Open House Presentation, Jan. 19, 2012
- The slides from the Land Use Open House presentation on January 19, 2012.
- B360 FAQs as of Jan. 19, 2012
- B5B Zoning District
- B5B to B5 Comparative Table